Tuesday, January 09, 2007

insomnia


having to wake up very early tomorrow, i went to bed early and fell asleep in about 30 minutes, which was miraculously fast for me - it usually takes more than an hour to fall asleep. but, as always and very well expected, woke up at around midnight and can't go back to sleep. so here i'm sitting in front of my computer in the middle of the night typing and posting all kinds of bs on this blog and that. now i'm thinking about boiling some eggs and eating them, which is strictly against the doctor's warning. well, i have to because when i eat something, my stomach becomes the major spender of blood and in the meanwhile my brain feels sleepy and in some cases i can fall asleep, in my humble theory.

fine point felt pen on paper

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home