Monday, May 28, 2007

MB


Portrait Party: MB

this is my friend MB, who is a talented illustrator and graphic designer. she surprises me with a wide range of subjects and styles, from very lovely to somewhat dark. one day she asked me if i would be interested in participating in portrait party, pairing with another artist and doing portraits of each other, and of course i said yes. here is one of my first attempts at her portrait. MB, hope you don't hate it too much. :-)

color pencils on paper

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5/28/07, 9:26 AM, Blogger melinda beavers said...

Wonil! I absolutely LOVE IT! This is a beautiful piece. I am so flattered to be turned into an elf! You're colored pencil work is getting better and better! I love the sutble distortions that make it so interestingly unique yet very much - me! I am doing another of you today so we can send them into Rama at Portrait Party!

 
At 6/1/07, 1:13 PM, Blogger rama hughes said...

they're up now! thanks for sharing them.

 
At 6/2/07, 5:44 PM, Blogger kane said...

This is a fantastic drawing. If you ever want to do one of me just let me know. I'll do the same for you too. It came out great. I love how you distorted it. Great caricature.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home